The AxIS Metric Plotting Tool makes visual quantification of data across treatments, treatment concentrations and/or time courses easier and faster than ever before. In a few steps, rapidly generate comparison plots for on-the-fly analysis of results in easy-to-read response plots. Load baseline and comparison .csv files into the tool then select or scroll through endpoints for a comprehensive assessment of experimental results.
- Compare data across different recorded files (i.e. sequential dosing or time-course), or compare different treatment conditions/concentrations within the same recording
- Compare raw values or % change relative to baseline for each well
- Display standard deviation or standard error of the mean for error bars
- Exclude wells that do not meet a user-specified minimum activity criterion
- Export publication-ready figures directly from the tool or export replicate means and deviations to .csv for statistical analysis or custom plotting